GLOBALFOAM GREEN PU
Polyurethane two-component foam especially studied for a manual use.
Rigid foam, hydrophobic, homogeneous, it perfectly adheres to the container in which it foams.
- Solvent free
- It is largely made up of natural components to reduce environmental impact
- High hydrophobicity and low water absorption capacity;
- Excellent specific rigidity to increase the robustness of the system in which it is foamed while keeping the ,
- The product is not biodegradable by micro-organisms.
- cavities filling
- Scenic effects for theaters and cinema
- Furniture filling (chairs, sofas, pillows etc…)
- Insulating and /or phono-absorbing panels
- Industrial design
- Indoor rigid elements for boats and automobiles
Two-component , polyurethane resins for fast casting
- Fast demolding
- Excellent reproduction
- Very low viscosity
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High hardness
- Good thermic resistance.
- Can be filled, painted and added with pigments to obtain different colors.
- foundry patterns
- thermoforming tools
- impact resistance prototypes
- decorative applications (furniture parts, statues, ornamental elements etc…),
- cutting templates for plastics
GLOBALWAX solvent and water based release agents.
GLOBALPOX two-component epoxy system, two-component protective paints, epoxy resins.
GLOBALPOT silicone gel addition curing, epoxy or polyurethane systems.
- encapsulation and electronic potting
GLOBALPUR aliphatic polyurethane paints, mono-component, water or solvent based.
- Hard and glossy film
- excellent against abrasion and chalking
- Highly UV resistant therefore perfect for outside applications.
- Well suited for metal, concrete and wooden surfaces.
- anti-dust paint
- suitable for lasting protection of every mural surface against chemicals aggression
- protection against cement carbonation
- protection against rain water absorption
- protection against UV prolonged exposure.
ADDITIVES FOR GLOBALCHIMICA’S PRODUCTS
GLOBALSEAL Sealants for underground excavation with TBM (tunnel boring machine). Polymers and agents for soil conditioning