Silicone moulding elastomers
GLOBALSIL silicone rubbers, that harden at room temperature by the addition of their hardener in a condensation process.
Suited to create plaster molds, wax molds, concrete molds and molds made with other materials such as polyester resins, polyurethane resins and many others.
- Highly anti-adherent and extremely precise for reproduction of details
- Easy to use
- Low linear shrinkage
- Little sensitive to moisture
- good mechanical properties
some possible applications:
- Architectonic elements and restoration
- craft and applied arts (artistic and decorative candles, statues, objects…)
- Faked stone
- Concrete panels
- Stone and brick patterns
- Decorative elements for indoor and outdoor
- Scenic effects (Masks, elements for theaters and cinema)
- industrial applications (seals, gauges, isolation and protective solutions etc.)
Low tearing strengths silicones, well suited for limited reproductions of simple molds with few undercuts.
- Highly anti-adherent and extremely precise in reproduction.
- Low viscosity
- Good Value for money
- Easy to degas
- Easy to use
- aluminum foundries working in the footwear field.
- molds for low melting alloys casting
- architectonic elements and restoration
- craft and applied arts
- applications where the silicone must have a resistance to heat higher than 180/190°C
GLOBALSEAL Sealants for underground excavation with TBM (tunnel boring machine). Polymers and agents for soil conditioning